1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
SWFL, from a comfy bed for right now.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I think Death Comes to Pemberley should be fun, and Stephen Fry’s new memoir More Fool Me is, for me, high interest.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Just my bucket of Halloween candy, wut wut.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My name is Christina, I’m 25 years old, aaaaand … I just really want to spend today slaying some books. If you want to chat about books or get updates on my progress, you can find me on twitter and instagram all day!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’m going to pace myself today, be FORGIVING of myself—if I need to sleep or drop a book because it’s boring, so be it!